Friday, November 30, 2012

20% off all my TPT activities!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!!

Tonight I am so thankful for all the amazing positive feedback I have received!!! I will keep my 20% sale going until tomorrow!!!! Please share the great news!!!

Don't forget...once my Facebook page reaches 300 (we are sooooo close!!!!) I will be choosing 5 lucky fans to win a download of their choice!!!!! I can't thank you all enough!!!!

My Pinterest page is now linked with this blog.  I have around 280 pins on my Speech Therapy Ideas board from so many amazing SLPs!!!!


Here is what is coming up with Live Love Speech....

Jeopardy style game focusing on Asking questions, comprehension, and social language.  I am also working on another Christmas freebie.  Keep your eyes out =)

If you haven't already downloaded my Jolly Bingo and Winter Articulation FREEBIES, please go check them out!!!  Here is all the information you need!!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kristine-Lamb

https://www.facebook.com/LiveLoveSpeech





No comments:

Post a Comment