Monday, November 19, 2012

Monster Christmas Semantic Activity!

I am super excited about my newest activity pack!!!  I just love the Christmas monster graphics from www.kpmdoodles.com.  The best part about this activity is that it targets FOUR different semantic areas including:  Similarities/Differences, Associations, Exclusions, and Functions.






Each activity set includes 36 cards and targets one of the above semantic areas. Watch out for the sneaky monster who takes all of your cards! There are 160 cards total in this set!!!

Similarities/Differences
Each card in this set lists two words. The student must explain how they are the same and how they differ.

Associations
The cards in this set each have four words. The student must identify the category or what the words have in common.

Exclusions
Students must answer the question and decide which item does not belong.

Object Use/ Functions
The cards in this set include an open-ended statement. The students need to complete the statement by answering what the item is used for.


Please leave me feedback and let me know what you think once you download this activity on TPT.  Spread the word by liking my Facebook page, following my blog, and downloading my activities on TPT.  Look out for my GIVEAWAYS this holiday season!!!!

GO TO MY TPT LINK ON THE SIDE OF MY BLOG and visit my FACEBOOK PAGE

https://www.facebook.com/LiveLoveSpeech

Thank you all again for all your support!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment