Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving Language Game in the Speech Room

I hope everyone is enjoying my blog and activities so far.  I am having a great time creating activities/games, blog posts, etc.  Today with some of my groups, we played my Thanksgiving Language Game!  Remember, you can grab this FREEBIE over at my teacherspayteachers page!  Please leave me some feedback and comment here what your students thought of the game!  My students LOVED the game today.  Most of the reactions I got went something like this..."Wow!  You made this game for us!  This is so awesome!"  We focused mainly on the listening for details cards.  They took turns reading cards to each other which was really exciting.  Each of them felt like they had the chance to play "teacher".  The "gobble, gobble" cards were a huge hit as well!  After we finished the game a student said, "Miss Lamb, can you make us more games like this for Christmas, Valentine's Day, and all the other holidays?"  I thought it was so sweet and of course I said Yes!  I hope your students have had or will have the same reactions!!


Remember to go "like" Live Love Speech on facebook, leave feedback and follow me on teacherspayteachers (you can click the link from this blog), and comment on my blog!  Please spread the word about my new venture and ask them to follow as well!!  I appreciate it!!

1 comment: