Thursday, November 15, 2012

Winter FREEBIE!!!

I hope you all enjoy my latest WINTER FREEBIE!!  It focuses on who, what, where, when, and why questions.  You can either use the cards during any activity/game or simply use the cards as a game themselves!!  I have included "free turn" cards which should get your students even more excited.  Thank you for all the support.  Please go click the link for my teacherspayteachers page and download this activity.  I have one favor to ask...if you download the activity, please please please leave me FEEDBACK!  I would love to know the goals, objectives, activities, etc. that you all need activities for!  I hope to make so many more activities/games that are useful to all of you!  Here is a preview of my WINTER FREEBIE!




No comments:

Post a Comment