Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years! Bring on 2013!!

Happy New Years Eve everyone!!! I am so excited to see what 2013 has to bring!  I just started blogging and making activities in late October/early November of this year.  I have met amazing SLPs and educators along my short journey.  I am so proud and excited to be an SLP and a part of the blogging world.  

My New Year's Resolution this year is to be more organized, prepared, and overall have more fun in therapy with my students!  Kristin over at Simply Speech {check out her blog if you haven't already!} had a great idea to have a sale which starts on January 2nd for all the fabulous SLPs with materials on TPT.  I am so excited to be a part of it!

I have updated almost all of the pictures that go with my activities on TPT.  Be sure to check them out here....http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kristine-Lamb

Be sure to stock up on new materials for the new year during the Speech and Language Materials sale!!  Look for this cute badge to see who else is participating!!


I hope you all have a safe and happy new years and are ready to kick off 2013!!!  Thanks for all the support and love!!!

Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment