Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New activity! Arcade Sequences!


Hey everyone!  I hope everyone is enjoying being back at work and using some awesome new activities from the big TPT sale.  I know I am.  Here is my newest activity...ARCADE SEQUENCES!  I love the graphics (who doesn't love arcades?!) in this activity and it targets a goal, which personally many of my students are working on!  This entire activity includes 78 CARDS!  Go grab this activity in my TPT store!


Included:
•Mats for students to collect their earned tickets.  Make as many copies as needed.

•Tickets for students to earn.  Make as many copies as needed.
•Set 1:  32 cards requiring students to answer questions regarding familiar sequences.

•Set 2: 24 cards where students will put activities in the correct order.

•Set 3: 16 cards where students will explain the steps in a given activity.

•6 Wild Cards




How to Play:
Students take turns choosing cards.  They will be required to either answer questions regarding sequences and/or naming steps in order for familiar activities/events.  Each time the student is correct, he/she earns a ticket for his/her mat. If chosen, follow the directions on the included wild cards.  The first student to the collect all 10 tickets is the winner.



I hope you and your students enjoy this activity!!! Head over to my TPT store to grab it now!  Also, if you haven't already, go like my Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/LiveLoveSpeech for giveaway opportunities.  Thanks for all the support and love!!!

Kristine

1 comment:

  1. I am always looking for sequencing activities! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete