Monday, August 19, 2013

What I bought during the BIG Back to School Sale!



I absolutely love a good sale!!  So far the biggest seller in my store has been my QR Codes: Vocabulary Owls.  I am so grateful for everyone who has purchased activities during this sale from my store!!!  I am so happy I have created products that can help you start the school year off right!  

Keep reading to check out what I purchased during the Back to School sale currently going on on Teachers Pay Teachers.


Evidence-Based Practice Quick Reference: Speech-Language P
The first item I picked up is Evidence-Based Practice Quick Reference:  Speech-Language Pathology by Carissa Ten Hoeve.  This looks absolutely amazing and is perfect for everyone from SLP graduate students to "veteran" SLPs!

I Can Statement Posters for Speech Language Therapy Aligne
I am super excited about this next item I purchased.  These are common core aligned "I can" posters by Natalie Snyders.  I picked up the "rainbow" colored ones which are going to look amazing in my speech room.

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie: Language Activities for Preschool
I will be working with some preschoolers during this school year so this next activity was a must have!  I love the book If You Give A Mouse A Cookie so I needed to have this adorable companion pack by Kari Radovich.  

Three Little Pigs: Preschoool-K speech/language book companion
And finally, I purchased The Three Little Pigs Book Companion packet by Jenna Rayburn (Speech Room News).  This book is a classic and will work extremely well with my preschoolers.

I hope you are still enjoying the sale or have enjoyed the sale!!  I love me some Teachers Pay Teachers!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment